These clinics have proven to continue to build on your development from Summer camp. Most students who come for both indoor Fall/Winter clinics and Summer camp show vast improvement with all of their skills. We work hard on the fundamentals including; proper throwing, catching, fielding, hitting and pitching. Most importantly, these kids learn to love the game which makes it easier for them to pay attention and learn. Repetition is the key to success and allows you to continually build on your skills, but correct instruction combined with repetition is essential. Remember my motto, “Perfect Practice makes Perfect”. I look forward to working with you at my clinics.
– Coach Dom Scala
Artistic Stitch Sports Complex
79-08 Cooper Avenue, Glendale, NY
View on Map
Campers should bring their own glove, bat, turf shoes or sneakers, helmet, and wear baseball attire. Catchers should also bring their own catcher’s gear.
COVID-19 EQUIPMENT UPDATE
- Players must bring your their own equipment. Glove, Helmet, 2 Batting Gloves and Bat. Players are not permitted to share equipment. Please let your child know this in advance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available but we encourage players to bring their own as well.
- Players must wear 2 batting gloves at all times.
- Players must bring their own water. As a safety precaution, we will not offer water refill stations this year. We will provide ESSENTIA bottled water in the afternoon if you run out.
For your convenience, registration can be completed online.
Click here to register for the Fall Camp at Artistic Stitch.
Requests for cancellation must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cash Refunds will ONLY be issued if cancellation occurs more than 14 days before the start of camp and shall be made for the amount paid, less a $95.00 administrative fee. If cancellation occurs within two weeks of camp’s start date, a credit to be used towards a future camp will be issued less the administration fee.
For more information, email email@example.com
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Mandatory Temperature Checks for Players and Coaches upon Arrival.
- Workouts limited to 90 Minutes.
- Windows and Doors in Facility will be OPEN.
- Mandatory masks for players and coaches INDOORS..
- Facility will ONLY accommodate our clinic during our time.
- Players will do drills as socially distant as possible.
- Hand sanitizer available with frequent breaks for hand cleaning.
- You must bring your own equipment, sharing will not be permitted.
- No use of machines in facility.
- Parents (masked) can drop-off inside and immediately leave.
- Kids will be brought outside by the coaches for pickup.
What to expect from our Fall Clinics?
During the six week Fall Clinic we will work on various fundamentals; including proper throwing, catching, pitching, and hitting.
To do this, we use various drills and baseball tools to help teach your children to understand the correct way to play the game.
We also use team & individual contests, I have found that this keeps the kids attention to detail and have fun doing it.
Most importantly we keep it simple and use repetition which is essential to achieving instincts for baseball.